Tamiya 1/35 Tiger I S33 Complete

After starting in July, I have finally completed Tiger S33. After nearly a month of no work getting done in June (due to parts not arriving) The Tiger is complete. Aftermarket parts used included Fruilmodel metal tracks, RB models metal barrel and 2m Aerial, As well as Eduard Phototech. The model weighs a pretty significant amount due to all the metal!

After priming in black I finished it in pretty standard brown and green camoflauge, Tamiya Acrylics were used.

For weathering I clear coated the model, did a dot filter, clear coated again, and used AK interactive’s Streaking grime product. It worked pretty great although I would caution anyone who wants to used it to make sure they work quickly and not allow it to dry on the model.

I finished with testors dull coat

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s